Mount Wolseley Holiday Homes Ireland provide elegant living and luxury self-catering at its finest with a spacious floor area of 1,650 square feet. Mount Wolseley Holiday Homes Ireland are located a short distance from the Mount Wolseley Hotel Spa and Country Club with all of its superb facilities including a state-of-the-art health and fitness club.
Each house features a beautiful balcony off the master bedroom at the front overlooking the on-site 18 hole championship golf course and includes:
- 4 bedrooms – one double en-suite, two twin bedded rooms and one single room with separate bathroom (sleeping up to 7 people) all located upstairs.
- A beautiful and very spacious open plan living/dining room with natural light opening onto a private garden and patio area at the rear of the house.
- The open plan, fully fitted kitchen features an oven/hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and all the necessary kitchen utensils and crockery.
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Guests of the holiday homes have free use of the hotel’s leisure facilities including swimming pool, steam room, gym (over 16’s only), outdoor children’s play area, tennis and five a side soccer
- TV channels available in the holiday homes are: RTE1, RTE2, TV3, TG4, BBC1, BBC2 , SKY NEWS
- Electricity and Oil for heating, lighting and fuel is an extra charge and is payable before departure. There is a set charge of €5.00 per day.
Visit Carlow Gardens
Two nights accommodation In a Deluxe room with full Irish Breakfast, Dinner on 1 Evening in Frederick’s Restaurant and visit the following gardens: Delta Sensory Gardens in Carlow, Altamont Gardens in Tullow and Arboretum Lifestyle and Garden Centre in Leighlinbridge
From €268.00 per double room, midweek. For more information please click here