Welcome to the beautiful, untouched landscape and village of Rathanna, located at the foot of Mount Leinster and tucked away within the hidden treasure of the Blackstairs Mountains and the Barrow Valley in the south east of Ireland.
Located in the centre of the village of Rathanna, the Storehouse self catering Carlow accommodation and adjoining Osborne’s Bar provides the ideal base to explore the locality. The the Storehouse self catering Carlow accommodation is a newly converted Storehouse facility which provides sleeping accommodation for up to 12 people in this self catering facility while the small bar offers a place to relax and meet some of the locals. The building dates back to the mid 1800s with the Bar retaining its original Victorian interior.
Osborne’s Storehouse Accommodation is within easy walking distance of the Blackstairs Mountains including Mount Leinster, ideally located for a range of outdoor activities including walking, cycling, climbing or just visiting the local countryside and relaxing. The South Leinster Way starts a days trek away and passes close by. Walking tours can be provided on advanced request, check out the links page for further information.
- Great for groups of colleagues, friends or families.
- Bed linen, pillows and duvets provided or if you wish to bring your own. Towels on request.
- Central heating throughout is provided by solar thermal tubes and an oil fired burner. A small wood burning stove provides the perfect ambience for a chilled out evenings after a long days exploring.
- Self-catering in fully equipped kitchen. Evening Meals, Min 8 People, can be provided on advance request.
- Lounge/dining room. Board games, music, television and books in lounge. BBQ and outside seating area.
- Secure store for bikes and boards, with drying room for coats and boots. Outside area for rinsing/drying wet suits.
- Car park. No pets(inside). No smoking.
- Nearby community hall for rent.
Special accommodation rates for groups of up to 12 people available.
Minimum stay 2 people for 2 night or 4 people for 1 night.
Prices from €35 pp single bed, €40 pp double room with ensuite sharing and €45 pp double room with ensuite single occupancy.
Leinster Room – Double bedroom with ensuite
Knockroe Room – 5-6 person room
Slievebawn Room – 4 person room