Rural idyll at the edge of town
Two holiday cottages, approved to four star Fáilte Ireland standard located on the Carlow side of Graiguenamanagh town, only 5 minutes’ walk from the beautiful river Barrow – ideal for hillwalking, mountain biking, canoeing and kayaking as well as other river-based activities such as swimming or indeed pike and coarse fishing. New on-site pottery studio and school up and running – tremendous fun and a great way of spending a few hours learning a new skill!
- €440 Autumn and Winter 2021.
- €340 weekend rates (2 nights)
- €350 midweek rates (3 nights)
- October Bank Holiday weekend €395
- Christmas and New Year Holiday €495 – €570
- Three bedrooms – 1 single downstairs, 2 doubles upstairs – sleeps 5
- Downstairs shower room, upstairs bathroom
- Open fireplace/wood-burning stove
- Private parking for one car
Bicycle hire by arrangement.
Winner of the Irish Self-Catering Award 2023, Best Family- Friendly Property.
Mt Brandon Cottages in Tinnahinch received an award for the Best Family Friendly Property at the ISCF awards while was also a finalist in the Best Sustainable Property category.
Mt Brandon Cottages, Co Carlow received this national award at the Irish Self Catering Federation Award and Owner Andrea Wenner accepted the award at the ISCF Conference.
The ISCF is 21 years representing the owners of self-catering businesses both small family businesses and marketing agents in Ireland.
The cottages are located n the banks of the Barrow with pottery workshops on site with a garden and lots of activities available.