Rural idyll at the edge of town
Two holiday cottages, approved to four star Fáilte Ireland standard located on the Carlow side of Graiguenamanagh town, only 5 minutes’ walk from the beautiful river Barrow – ideal for hillwalking, mountain biking, canoeing and kayaking as well as other river-based activities such as swimming or indeed pike and coarse fishing. New on-site pottery studio and school up and running – tremendous fun and a great way of spending a few hours learning a new skill!
- €440 Autumn and Winter 2021.
- €340 weekend rates (2 nights)
- €350 midweek rates (3 nights)
- October Bank Holiday weekend €395
- Christmas and New Year Holiday €495 – €570
- Three bedrooms – 1 single downstairs, 2 doubles upstairs – sleeps 5
- Downstairs shower room, upstairs bathroom
- Open fireplace/wood-burning stove
- Private parking for one car
Bicycle hire by arrangement.