The perfect destination for walkers, cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts
Situated in Rathanna village, within easy walking distance of the Blackstairs Mountains including Mount Leinster. Ideally located for a range of outdoor activities including walking, cycling, climbing or just visiting the local countryside and relaxing. The South Leinster Way long distance walking route passes close by while the Columban Way passes through the village en-route to the Nine Stones at Mount Leinster. Walking tours can be provided on advanced request. Great for groups of colleagues, friends or families.
- Bed linen, pillows, duvets & towels provided.
- Central heating throughout is provided by solar thermal tubes and an oil fired burner. A small wood burning stove provides the perfect ambiance for a chilly out evenings after a long days exploring.
- Self-catering in fully equipped kitchen. Evening meals can be arranged with local Chef , Min 8 People, booking in advance essential.
- Lounge/dining room. Board games, music, television and books in lounge. BBQ and outside seating area.
- Secure store for bikes and boards, with drying room for coats and boots. Outside area for rinsing/drying wet suits.
- Car park.
- 2 nights from €65 per person sharing – based on a minimum of 8 people
- 3 nights from €90 per person sharing – based on a minimum of 8 people
- Full week rate from €150 per person sharing – based on a minimum of 8 people